- Categoría: Noticias
- Publicado: 22 Febrero 2016
- Escrito por Latam News Media
- Visto: 2937
Latam News Media LLC owns and manages the online publications FoodNewsLatam.com, LacteosLatam.com, BebidasLatam.com, IngredientesLatam.com, PanificacionLatam.com, InocuidadLatam.com and PackagingLatam.com. We strive to provide Latin American professionals in the Food & Beverage industry with a reliable news source of information in Spanish language. Our services include: Publishing of daily industry news, E-Media planning, Design of Social media campaigns, B2B Search Engine Marketing, Digital Advertising consultancy, Events Press coverage, Website Design & Multimedia.
Latam News Media LLC is seeking a driven and enthusiastic English/Spanish bilingual Digital Advertising Sales Executive (B2B) who wishes to gain an in-depth understanding of advertising, marketing, branding, PR, media, and editorial publications, preferably majoring in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or a related field. The ideal candidate and/or intern is passionate about the Food and Beverage Industry including Ingredients, Processing and Packaging, Biotechnology, regulations and product innovations. The knowledge of Portuguese (Brasil) or any other foreign languages would be a plus.
You will join our Head Office in Miami, Biscayne Blvd, Florida - USA, to develop our global client’s portfolio, sell all our online advertising solutions to leading global providers of the Food & Beverage industry, design and propose online communication strategies. The best candidates will be prepared to work from our office and from home and in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Be very comfortable being on the phone 50% of the time. Prepare a professional sales pitch and call prospects 40% Latin America, 30% USA, 30% Europe.
• Prepare online advertising media plans and offers.
• Write, send, receive and manage emails from and for our prospects base and clients.
• Be comfortable in a consulting and selling role. We will bring our support in approaching the industry and close but you need to be able to sell the benefits of online advertising.
• Assist in the creation e-mail campaigns / E-Newsletters, on line partnerships, etc.
• Assist with participation of national and international trade shows.
• Assist in building clients campaign performance reports, using Google DFP Small Business Ad Server.
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
You will gained experience in various aspects of digital media planning, online advertising sales and social media. You will network with national (30%) and International (70%) leading Food & Beverages industry providers and build great connections with other industry professionals. This position is partly remote and from the office and you will report via email, over the phone and through Skype. To work from home you will need a quiet work place with an office setup including a USB headset, Skype access, laptop or desktop. We will provide a basic pay and a commission upon completion of sales. Local applicants only. Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered.